FREE TRIALS AVAILABLE NOW!
- The user’s dashboard or “home screen” is the location where suppliers can view projects submitted by contractors in their serviceable area, submit quotes, or edit/view projects that they submitted quotes on and/or poured
- Across the top is the user’s company name, a link to the company dashboard (suitcase) which allows for the user to add or remove a project from their user dashboard, a pour calendar link which is based on the jobs within their entire company profile, and an add new project button (green plus)
- There are three main project status definitions on this page from top to bottom (in progress, requests for quotation, and history)
- Within the projects in progress area are projects where they have been selected as the supplier, scheduled projects, are in progress of pouring, or have been completed but not closed out
- Pending projects consist of new projects that have been submitted for quotation or where the supplier has not yet been selected
- History is a collective archive of completed pours and projects. This archive includes a record all pour details for each pour throughout a project
- Across the bottom of the page is a quick access menu for a user’s dashboard, project notifications, messages, and user/company profile information
Quote New Projects
- This page is populated by selecting a project from the requests for quotation section of the supplier’s user dashboard.
- All details for each requested pour placement type, project specifications, and any contractor entered project notes will be located on this page for supplier review
- Each placement type has an area (light grey) for the supplier to enter a quotation price
- Selection of “submit” saves the quote information and sends the quote to the contractor for review
- This page is where a supplier user type will update the date, time or mix design on a scheduled project
- The “message” icon at the bottom of the screen is a direct messaging link to the contractor on the project
- If any changes are made on this page the “submit” button must be pressed to send and save the updates
DOWNLOAD THE APP AND SIGN-UP TODAY!