DATA QSRM COLLECTS
QSRM may collect certain data from you. The following is a description of the kind of data QSRM may collect. Throughout this Policy, specific examples are meant as illustration and not as limitation. QSRM may collect:
- Information associated with your profile, including your name, email, phone number, company, company address, company phone, company email, batch plant locations
- Information associated with projects, including project locations, names, addresses, consultant contacts, estimated pour times, estimated pour dates, actual pour times, actual pour dates, and pour details including volume, slump, air, and mix.
- Information associated with your use of the Ready Set Pour app, including messaging, photos, notifications, quotation information, and rating inputs.
- Information associated with technical logs regarding the Services, including IP addresses, device information, operating systems, access dates and times, app features and pages viewed, data related to app crashes, errors, failures, or other system activities, browser types, server connections, and third-party services or advertisements that relate to the Services.
HOW QSRM USES THE DATA
QSRM may use the data collected for any of the following:
- To provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including facilitating communications between Contractors, Suppliers, and Consultants.
- To conduct internal evaluations relating to the Services, including investigations of efficiency, adoption, deployment, and development of app features.
- To prevent fraud, abuse, or unauthorized access to the Services, including security audits and screens against intrusion, data theft, and denial of service attacks.
- To investigate, troubleshoot, and patch app problems and software bugs.
Aside from QSRM’s own use of the data, QSRM may, from time to time, as QSRM deems reasonably necessary in its sole discretion, make other disclosures of the data to third parties, including:
- Sharing the data with subsidiaries, parent companies, or related entities.
- Sharing the data with vendors, consultants, and service providers such as AWS.
- Sharing the data with government authorities, such as law enforcement or the courts, in response to a request.
- Sharing the data in connection with or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of QSRM’s business or assets.
- Sharing the data with third parties in aggregated or anonymized form.
This Policy may change from time to time at QSRM’s sole discretion. If, at any time, you do not consent to the collection and use of your data as described herein, you must immediately cease all use and receipt of the Services, including without limitation the Ready Set Pour app. Please refer to the Terms of Service for more information. Questions about the Services, Terms of Service, or Policy may be directed to: